Danisha turn 3 !

3 tahun dulu..
Admitted di Hospital Ampang, Selangor pada 10 Sept 2010, bersalin on 11 Sept 2010 jam 7:43 am, normal, 2.6kg only! Lahirlah seorang baby girl..kua kua kua…
Do u know her? My soul..!
Happy birthday dear.. Love u so much! Nothings gonna change my love for you!



Ten little fingers, ten little toes
Rosy little lips, and a button nose.
So soft and cuddly with a baby sweet smell.
Eyes so full of trust that I just can't fail.

I know a gift of Allah you had to be
How else could something so perfect come to me?
You wiggle and snuggle and gurgle
Do you know of all the love in my heart for you?
I love you so much much much dear..
~Nur Ayuni Danisha~








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Pertama Membeli di ZALORA

Allah Maha Pengampun Lagi Mengasihani

Taman Setia Ecohill Semenyih